A skilled and professional team of support staff trained to provide solutions and assistance for administrative staff, academic staff, students and other parties involved with the university.
The Support Center can be contacted in several ways:
- Opening a support ticket in the computerized system via the support ticket application portal
- Opening a support ticket in the computerized system via an e-mail to email@example.com
- A phone call to the Helpdesk at 03-6408888
- WhatsApp message to 055-2408888
- Chat via the UI in the bottom right of any page
- Physical visit to the service center; Yitshak & Ruth Ziskind Building, Computer Department, Room 101
Services include most existing computing matters in Tel Aviv University, including dealing with codes and passwords, remote access from home, connection to wireless networks on campus, support pertaining to university e-mails and their different servers, communications settings, library support, Hilan-Net system support, distribution of software purchased on E-shop, support during bidding, and much more.
The Support Center is also the body connecting the Computing Division and the Computing Coordinators in the various faculties.
You are welcome to access the Helpdesk website.